The Ultimate Chaturbate Archive

More than 268,540,805 hours of video of 456,990 performers

To continue, you must confirm that you are an adult person

Yes, I'm over 18

Video recording is now limited to a few minutes, from 27 to 30 minutes

Video recording is now limited to a few minutes, from 27 to 30 minutes

anyone else noticed that ... none of the models I follow have videos longer than half an hour DISAPPOINTED

10 5
Shnazzle 2026-09-28 17:10

Ive def notice it hopfully they fix it

3 Reply
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 17:38

sadly i have a few limited to 3 to 4 minutes as well

3 1
ff_ 2026-09-28 17:42
Response to zeo-mare

Yesterday, nothing was recorded for any of the models I follow .. not even minutes.

3 Reply
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 18:05

chaturbate just updated there site with a whole new UI around the same time, i wonder if something on the backend was also changed which affected the recordings

3 Reply
Shnazzle 2026-09-28 18:21

Hopefully they fix it fingers crossed

3 Reply
0/2000 symbols